Scheme for Youth: Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma on September 24 has launched the Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme to promote development through self-employment, in which youth will be helped to set up their own enterprises. He launched ‘Chief Minister Self-reliant Assam Abhijan 2023’ at a program organized here. They have also started a portal to apply for this scheme.
Chief Minister Self-reliant Assam Elite 2023:
‘Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Abhijan’ scheme will provide financial assistance to unemployed degree holders or youth with the aim of promoting entrepreneurship and self-employment.
The state government is to provide financial assistance of Rs 2 lakh each to its young citizens which will pave the way for a brighter and more self-reliant future for the youth of the state.
This holistic approach not only benefits individuals but also contributes to the over all socioeconomic development of the state.
Objective of Chief Minister Self-reliant Assam Elite:
The objective of this scheme is to promote employment opportunities in the state of Assam and it aims to contribute to the economic empowerment of the youth by enhancing their skills and making them self-reliant.
Who will be the beneficiary of Chief Minister Self-reliant Assam Elite:
According to the Chief Minister, this scheme has been divided into two categories on the basis of educational qualification of the applicants.
Chief Minister Self-reliant Assam Elite First Class –
In this category, unemployed youth who are MBBS, Engineering, BDS, Fisheries, Agriculture and Animal Husbandry degree holders are eligible. These unemployed youth will get government assistance of Rs 5 lakh, half of which will be subsidy and the remaining amount will have to be paid without interest.
Chief Minister Self-reliant Assam Elite Second Class-
This category includes unemployed youth who are postgraduate, general graduate, ITI and polytechnic degree holders. They will get financial assistance of Rs 2 lakh, of which there will be a subsidy of Rs 1 lakh and the remaining amount will have to be paid without interest.
However, students belonging to Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes and Other Backward Classes who have minimum qualification of Class 10 are eligible in the first category only.
Age limit for Chief Minister Self-reliant Assam Elite:
The minimum age for all applicants is 28 years and the maximum age for general category is 40 years, and for applicants from Other Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes categories it is 43 years.
Benefits of Chief Minister Self-reliant Assam Elite:
- The beneficiaries will have the opportunity to receive skills and entrepreneurship training at no cost.
- The training program will last for a month in which the participants will develop valuable skills.
- On successful completion of the training, participants will receive a one-time stipend of Rs 10,000.
- The loan amount will be divided into two installments as per the requirement of Rs.
Eligibility for Chief Minister Self-reliant Assam Elite:
- The beneficiary must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, it is necessary to have passed class 10th.
- The age of the beneficiary should be between 18 to 45 years.
- The beneficiary should not have a history of loan default.
- The applicant must be registered with the employment office before April 1, 2023.
- No member of the applicant’s family should be providing services in the government sector and no one should be a pensioner.
- Applicant must have income generating skills.
- Only one member from a family can avail the benefits of this scheme.
Chief Minister Self-reliant Assam Elite Required Documents:
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/Passport
- Educational Qualification
- Business description
- Registration card is done in the employment office
- Bank account statement or canceled bank check
- Mobile number
- Address proof
How to apply for Chief Minister Self-reliant Assam Abhijan:
To apply online for Chief Minister Self-reliant Assam Abhijan, one has to visit the official website of Assam Government https://cmaaa.assam.gov.in. After that click on scheme registration. Full name, address, gender, etc. have to be filled correctly on the registration form. After filling the form, you will get an Acknowledgment receipt, you have to print it or download the PDF.
Also Read:Share With Your Friends