The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad will soon release the timetable for the Class 10 and Class 12 annual board exams. The exam schedule will be made available on the official website https://upmsp.edu.in. After the timetable is issued, students can download it from the portal. However, it is advised that students accelerate their preparation even before the schedule is out as the exams are not far away now.
- Board exams to be held in February-March
- Exam timetable to release soon
- Number of students appearing reduces this year
The high school and intermediate board exams conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) are slated to be held in February-March. Currently, preparations are underway for the same.
Recently, the Board completed the registration process for students of Classes 9 to 12. With late fees, registration forms were filled for all classes till October 15, 2023.
Decline in Number of Examinees
Now, as per latest updates, the number of students appearing for UP Board Exam 2023-2024 has reduced. As per media reports, 55,08,206 students have registered for the 2024 exam compared to over 58 lakhs last year. This means nearly 3 lakh fewer students will be taking the exam this time.
Though no clear reason for the dip in number of examinees is known, it is speculated that the increased strictness in exams could be a factor.
UP Board Likely to Release Date Sheet Soon
The UP Board may soon unveil the exam timetable for the Class 10 and 12 annual board exams. The schedule will be published on the official website https://upmsp.edu.in. After the timetable is out, students can download it from the portal.
However, students are advised to accelerate their preparation even before the date sheet is released as there is not much time left now for the exams. Once the schedule is out, they can set their study timetables accordingly but should focus on strengthening weaker areas first.
Important Exam Preparation Tips
Here are some tips students should follow for effective preparation at this stage:
- Revise syllabus thoroughly and identify chapters to focus on
- Solve previous years’ question papers and sample papers
- Work on speed and accuracy for writing answers
- Clear all doubts and improve understanding of concepts
- Prepare short notes and revisions sheets for quick reference
- Follow test series religiously to assess preparedness
- Take breaks to avoid stress and fatigue